Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What's a Duck Fest?


My Son works at a Grill
called the "Struttin Duck," in Auburn, AL.
I made a mosaic of "The Duck" Logo
for the owner, Neal,
as a Thank you gift.
He has done so many nice things
for my Son Britton.
Each July "The Duck" has a two day
Music festival.
We went this weekend and Chilled out,
for a fun time, of games, food,
and Good Music.
This was my husband Bills view
I WON!
My Britton, Sweet and Single
Bill and Britton, My two Boys
My daughter Megan, and Bill,
Chillin to the music
More Chillin
TJ may not like me
for saying this but,
here's my dimple cheek son-in-law
My cute cousin Ryals
and fiancee, Holly
Ryals coming in second at
the "Hot" wing eatin contest
Our favorite Musician,
Kenny Heard.
You can hardly see his fingers
move when he is tapping those keys
Kenny's OK
Music, On into the night

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin